Everybody would love to have a refreshed home after a long, cold winter. This is why spring cleaning is very important but the problem arises when most of the people cannot figure out where to begin. If you are one of them then don’t worry as in this article I will show you a convenient step by step guide on how to do spring cleaning.
So what are you waiting for? Let’s take a deep dive into the guideline to spring cleaning perfectly.
Guidelines on How to Do Spring Cleaning
Many people think that spring cleaning is a difficult and messy task to do. But the truth is you can do it very easily by following some simple step by step method.
It’s crucial to keep your bedroom clean and organized as after the hustles you had gone through all the day, bedroom is the go to place to side apart all the tiredness. Let’s dig into a perfect bedroom set up process.
- Firstly remove all the stuff which doesn’t belong to your bedroom and put them in their respective places.
- There may be spider webs in different places in your room, clean them up.
- If you have a fan then clean your fan blades. Don’t forget to keep your dirty sheets on the bed to catch any falling dust.
- Vacuum the floor, spend extra time behind and under the bed and furnishers. If you wish you can consider vacuuming the mattress too.
Read: How to Spring Clean Your Room?
Windows get dusty all the times and here is your go to approach to clean the windows.
- You should clean your windows on an overcast day as direct sunlight can dry windows quickly, which results in streaks on the glasses.
- Before getting started, sweep all the dust and filth first because of the fact that it may turn into a mud-covered mess when mixed with a cleaner.
- Though people use different types of stuff to clean out the windows, it is recommended to use microfiber cloth as they are super absorbent, washable and make the glasses look shiny and streak free.
- Don’t forget to clean your window frame by wiping them out with a wet cloth and immediately rinse them with a clean, dry cloth.
kitchen is a messy place where you have a lot of appliances. Here is a list of things to do to make your kitchen stunning.
- Wipe out your cupboards and cabinets
- Wash inside and around the sink
- Mop out your floor as it results in looking as good as new afterward.
- Clean out your woven inside and outside.
Read more: Spring cleaning the kitchen Checklist
Living room is the place where you spend a lot of time and that’s why it becomes dingy frequently. Here are some tips to look your living room neat and clean.
- Get all the things well organized in the room.
- Wipe out all the dust from the room. You can use microfiber cloth to mop eye level surfaces and duster to reach hard to reach places.
- Open all the windows as it instantly deodorizes and freshens up your room.
- Vacuum and then scrub floors to clean the entire floor.
Stainless Steel Appliances
Though stainless steel appliances promise to be rust and corrosion resistant, you need to make sure cleaning your stainless steel stuff because of the fact that there are hardly any appliances made using a hundred percent steel. Following some simple steps, you can easily clean all your stainless steel appliances.
- Add white vinegar in a clean spray bottle and then spray down your stainless steel appliances.
- Then wipe clean your appliances using a microfiber cloth or any other stuffs that are accessible to you.
- After cleaning, plunge your cloth into a small amount of olive oil and move the cloth around the grain which will add some extra shine and remove any remaining streaks or marks from your appliances.
- Finally, give a closing to your stainless steel cleaning appliances by buffing the appliance’s surface using a dry cloth.
Though nobody likes it, cleaning the bathroom is quite important to keep it neat and clean for a number of reasons like preventing illness, infection, microorganisms, viruses, and bacteria. Following simple steps written below can easily eliminate your bathroom cleaning concern from your head.
- Start the process by removing unnecessary stuff like clothes, trash, movable storage cabinets, etc. from the bathroom.
- Now pour some bleaching or any other disinfectant into the toilet bowl, wait 10 to 15 minutes to let the cleaner sit so that it can works well.
- Clean all the corners of the bathroom to the point that there is no dust and dirt. Brush is a good tool to use but you can use broom too.
- Keep your windows and doors open for proper ventilation while cleaning. You may use any deodorize too if you wish while you are working to get rid of bad smell.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do you start spring cleaning?
Before starting spring cleaning it’s important to take a psychological preparation as it’s a long tedious work. After that, you must prepare a to-do list so that the work process goes smoothly. Other than that set up the beginning and ending time and make sure the necessary tools are available for performing the cleaning process as it is very crucial in making a successful spring cleaning.
What is spring cleaning checklist?
Spring cleaning checklist is a list where the complete process of cleaning the house from beginning to end is put on in detail. This checklist helps to complete the spring cleaning process in an organized and efficient way.
How do you spring clean painted walls?
To clean spring painted walls first thing to do is collecting necessary materials like detergent, water, bucket, and sponge. Then using those materials I will start my cleaning process. It is important to keep in mind that using harsh chemicals or degrease while cleaning must be avoided as it might remove paint.
I think this article will immensely help you to carry out your spring cleaning process smoothly. Indeed it’s not as difficult as people think of spring cleaning. Following a proper step by step guideline definitely makes it less time consuming and hassle free to conduct a perfect spring cleaning.
And Don’t forget to take proper safety precaution. Read some safety tips for spring cleaning here.
- How To Make Spring Cleaning Fun And Easier?
- Fun ways of Doing Spring Cleaning with Kids
- Spring yard clean up checklist
- How to Spring Clean your Closet?
She is a proud mother of three children. Married for 25 long years! She is the perfect Admin & Editor in chief for this site. She will be sharing her life long experiences with us.
Leave a Reply